You have questions, we have answers.
Groupon/Living Social FAQs
1. I purchased a Groupon/Living Social and am attempting to register for class, but I cannot find the option to pay with a it. How do I register?
You cannot preregister for class online with the payment option of a Groupon/Living Social. In order to reserve your spot call the studio, Eastown # (616) 459-9642/Holland # (616)-392-3225, and let the staff know you purchased a voucher and would like to reserve a spot in a specific class. At this visit you will activate your voucher.
2. How do I activate my Groupon/Living Social?
To use your voucher you must activate it. To activate it you may either bring in a printed copy of your voucher or present your voucher on a smart phone at the studio (downloading the Groupon/Living Social app prior to your studio visit will save time & it’s free).
3. When do I have to activate my Groupon/Living Social by?
Your voucher must be activated by the date listed on the front of the voucher.
4. How long do I have to use my Groupon/Living Social?
If you purchased an Absolute Beginners Package or a 5 Class Package you will have 30 days to use your voucher once it is activated. If you purchased an unlimited 30 day package you will have 30 days to use your voucher once it is activated.
5. I purchased the absolute beginners Groupon/Living Social, but I cannot find the Absolute Beginners Class on your schedule, where is it?
The Absolute Beginners Class, ABC, is held on Saturdays in both our Eastown location and Holland location. You will find this class by scrolling down the schedule page for a class this week or clicking the next button on the top of the schedule page to navigate to the following week for a class in the future.
6. Can I share my Groupon/Living Social with someone else?
No. Your voucher visits purchased are for your use.
7. I purchased a Groupon/Living Social as a gift; how does that person use it?
The individual you gifted the voucher to may bring in a printed copy of the voucher or present it on a smart phone. You can also bring in the voucher and activate it for them and request it be put on that individual’s account.
8. Is there anything special I have to do if this is my first visit to the studio?
Yes. Welcome to the studio and thank you for your purchase. As a first time student you will want to arrive early (approximately 15 mins prior to class start time), bring a mat, towel, and water, and fill out a waiver prior to taking the class. To save time the waiver can be found online by clicking here - print and complete prior to your arrival, copies are also kept at the studio at all times.